Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

the very pretty tejaswini lonari...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 ·

the very pretty tejaswini lonari...

Now, I don't know if you have been watching Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur but I try to get down to watching it as often as I can and only for one single reason. I know the serial is well made blah - blah - blah but the thing that I really watch this serial is for tejaswini lonari. She is so pretty!

The first time I set my eyes on tejaswini lonari I couldn't take my eyes of her and have been hooked ever since. There was a whole lot of craze around the apparels and jewellery used in the serial and it was being compared to Jodha Akbar in terms of magnitude etc but the only thing I was really concerned about was seeing more of tejaswini lonari on tv.

Ok, so you get the idea of how crazy I am for her. Now, I have been scouting for some good tejaswini lonari pics and posting them as soon as I came across them but, let's face it there is a limited amount of information available on actress tejaswini lonari.

You can take a look at some of these tejaswini lonari pictures where she is looking absolutely gorgeous, this was also my first post on her. Recently, I was also able to get my hands on a couple of tejaswini lonari wallpapers which I readily posted but was still thirsty for more.

Finally, today I saw a few more pictures of tejaswini lonari  and am happy to post them, hope you eNJOY.

Tejaswini Lonari (2) Tejaswini Lonari (3) Tejaswini Lonari (5) Tejaswini Lonari (4) Tejaswini Lonari (6) Tejaswini Lonari (7) Tejaswini Lonari (8) Tejaswini Lonari

Yet again tejaswini lonari is looking gorgeous Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives


Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers