Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

Mr.MirchMasala is back....

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 ·

Mr.MirchMasala is back....

I haven't posted since June 24, 2009 and there a couple of reasons for it.

On June 24, 2009 Google bots marked Mr.MirchMasala as a potentially spam blog thereby preventing me from posting on this particular blog of mine. I had initiated a ticket on that day itself but it has taken them until today to release the warning which may or may not have been visible to you.

I was pretty upset over this and have suffered both in terms of brand image and monetarily as well. I am happy finally I can post again but have lost a lot of confidence in Google and its ability to fight spam without bothering innocent bloggers. I will hopefully transition to WordPress ASAP.

The other major reason is that during this time I lost my closest aunt (mom's sister). She was the one I actually grew up with more than my real mother. I am still recovering from that setback and thus have lost a lot of zest and motivation to do pretty much anything.

Even though I do not personally know you (Visitors to this site) I have developed a deep bond with you and feel like you through this blog are now a part of my life. I thought it would be only right to share this information with you so as re-enforce the invisible bond that we already share.

I hope I have your support as I start again to pick up the pieces of my life and try to put it all together once again.

love, AJ.

Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives


Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers