Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

Jade Goody the UNFORTUNATE Ultimate Reality TV Star...

Sunday, March 22, 2009 ·

Jade Goody the UNFORTUNATE Ultimate Reality TV Star...

"I don't want my kids to have the same miserable, drug-blighted, poverty-stricken childhood that I did"

- Jade Goody

Jade Goody the UNFORTUNATE Ultimate Reality TV Star...I am sad today!

I knew this was coming but, for it to have happened and happened like this still makes me sad. Many people will not know who Jade Goody is, others may just know enough to hate her thanks to the unfortunate clashes she had with Shilpa Shetty in Big Brother and some of us may have come around to love her and accept her.(She participated briefly on the Indian version of Big Brother called Big Boss 2).

Whatever you feel about her the reality today is that she is no more!

She was 27 years old and leaves behind 2 children. In the past few months I have just gained a lot of respect for this young lady, I put myself in her shoes and realize what it must have been. Her decision to die on television gave her the title of ultimate reality TV star but in my heart I know it was 'Jade Goody the Mom' that made the decision and not 'Jade Goody the Star'.

I don't want to exploit her death to promote my blog, so I will leave this as is. You can search on any of the news sites for more details if you wish too.

My heart goes out to her family at this difficult time.

Love, AJ.

Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives


Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers