Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

sexy picture of Bipasha Basu…

Monday, October 12, 2009 ·

sexy picture of Bipasha Basu…

just saw this picture for the first time so thought of sharing it. Its Billo Rani Bipasha Basu looking hot as ever.

just read this lovely quote by Bipasha, check it out "I love being sexy and I would be happy if people call me sexy even when I turn 100. I would love to be called a sexy grandmother. The tag has never bothered me". Now, that is somebody who is totally comfortable with herself.

eNJOY!

 

http://i37.tinypic.com/51sjdx.jpg
 
Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives


Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers