Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

classic B&W picture of Rani Mukherjee’s new sexy look…

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 ·

classic B&W picture of Rani Mukherjee’s new sexy look…

just found this lovely classic B&W picture of Rani Mukherjee in her new sexy element for Dil Bole….

Now, that she’s back in the limelight questions on her so called secret marriage with Aditya Chopra have surfaced again. This is what Rani had to say on the topic “These rumours have been going on for three years and they have started now affecting my career. Lot of filmmakers who approach me for roles start by asking whether I am getting married. They have apprehensions whether I can commit myself to their project,I have made the new house for my family from my hard work, sweat and blood. My house is my temple and how can I run away from it. I am being made to look like an insecure person which I am not”

rani mukherjee

Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers