Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

Sonam Kapoor - new pictures and couple of quotes...

Friday, June 12, 2009 ·

Sonam Kapoor - new pictures and couple of quotes...

here are some new pictures of beautiful Sonam Kapoor and some lovely quotes from a recent interview.

On Stardom: 'For me, stardom is a new and novel experience... it's lovely. That's why I became a film actor... I wanted that... I wanted to act and be something. If I only wanted to be an actor, I would have done theatre. But I actually wanted to be a star and I make no bones about that,'' and 'There is added pressure but I have been brought up in a way that I am extremely confident of who I am,''

on dad Anil Kapoor: ''He was not part of the rat race and that's what I am going to do - that's what I have learnt from him.I am not part of the rat race. I just want to do films. Having someone like him in my family is an advantage and I make complete use of the fact,''

on her first stage performance: ''I am nervous. I have butterflies in my stomach that are going all the way up to my head. The dress that I am wearing is very elaborate. It's by Anamika Khanna and is pink, red and black in colour and has a lot of glitter and sequins like most show outfits. I hope the outfit stays. But I am excited as well,''

 

Sonam Kapoor Sonam Kapoor (2) Sonam Kapoor (3) Sonam Kapoor (4) Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives


Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers